seeing stars

in the spirit of my younger days, i spontaneously bought a package of glow in the dark stars this week.

what could be better than a constellation on your ceiling!? (i'm still just a kid at heart and probably always will be).

smiling as i placed them, letting them soak up the light, i could hardly wait until it became dark. (cheap thrills for five dollars!)

i fell asleep giving thanks for things in my day, one for each star and thought of more, so had to do a second round. 

what childlike thing would you get for yourself right now and why?

Comments

  1. THIS IS WONDERFUL!!! I love it! I'm reliving my childhood by watching (OK, re-watching) the new Babysitters Club series on Netflix (and thinking about buying some of the books secondhand). <3 xoxo, holly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts