margins

if you know me, you already know i find hearts everywhere and that people have started to send photos to me from all over the world which have now become two collections!

this one was at the bottom of my kombucha bottle this week and i love it for a couple of reasons.

one, it reminds me to keep my heart authentic and transparent; to keep pure motives and take a cleansing inventory of any smudgy thoughts or feelings that may come up, with the intention of being a truly sincere person.

the other thought is, especially as we emerge from a very trying two years to say the least, to remind myself to leave margins around my heart that allow me to rest and restore.

if i've learned anything it is that the moment is all we have and not to rush from one to another.  days without agenda and plenty of open-ended space give me so much joy.  i no longer cram my day planner with events one after another, preferring instead a slower rhythm where all is accomplished, but not all at once.

how does this photo speak to you and the state of your heart?


 

Comments

Popular Posts