get lost!

i enjoy asking people, "so what have you done recently that you just got absorbed in?" you know, when you seem to step outside of time? answers have varied (design, music, dance, learning new video skills...) sometimes they just look at me as if to say, "you know, i have no idea....let me think about that some more" or "i used to really love to _____". this "creative zone" is important; it is why play is a serious job for children and something we should strive to retain as we grow. i've come to rediscover my love for drawing. not because it's a job, but just for fun. here's today's "get lost" from my pencils to you. "hanging baskets: francis square, newberg". so, when was the last time you got lost in something and what was it?

Comments

  1. beautiful as always. thanks for the reminder
    to let Spirit lose me....carol b.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts