essential ingredients for 2011

it's 1/1/11 and i have a book to read. it's the school of essential ingredients by erica bauermeister. i already know from snippets that she has a fresh turn of phrase and insights into people and relationships beyond just the cooking school.

so i got to thinking about what makes up my life recipe? i'd have to say, in addition to loving people of all ages, my top three: 1) waging war on mediocrity 2) being a life-time learner and 3) embracing both sorrow and joy (currently on the latter, thank you very much!)

what would yours be?

Comments

  1. woo-hoo, look at you! what a lovely new year's surprise! beautiful new look for your blog. :)

    current ingredients for my recipe:
    1) finally knowing who I am and who I am not
    2) seeing the extraordinary in the ordinary
    3) embracing the imperfections (both in myself and others)

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tamara, these are awesome; i will hold onto them with you for the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts