nourish

i finish my book piles rather faster than i can get to the library these days.  this weekend's reads?  "fully alive" by ken davis, "plain and simple" by sue bender, frommer's NYC travel guide, behind the scenes coffee table book about the filming of downton abbey and a small local magazine called "edible portland" that taught me all about cultivars and truffles.

next in line?  "the paris architect" by charles belfoure and "suite francais" by the late irene nemirovsky (whose real life story is just as if not more gripping than her posthumous novel i might add!)  i'm also giving new author brooke davis a chance with her first book "lost and found".

for me, feeding my mind with books and my soul with beauty is just as important as the nourishing food i give my body.  the more good stuff i take in, the more nutrients i want...



Comments

Popular Posts